This is annual meeting reviews & evaluates the mission & ministry of the church & adopt goals in keeping with the objectives of The United Methodist Church.
This Charge Conference will be convened via the church’s Worship and Bible Study Zoom. Our District Superintendent, Rev. Mark Nakagawa, will preside. Be present (Zoom Only!) to celebrate our ministry in 2022 & launch into 2023.
Click here to download the 2022 Charge Conference Packet.
There are two ways to participate (Zoom and Phone):
- Zoom: Click HERE to join the Charge Conference by Zoom.
- Phone: Call 669-900-6833 and enter access code 169 104 127##
WEST DISTRICT 2022 Charge Conference Agenda
- Opening/Welcome Rev. Mark M. Nakagawa
West District Superintendent
- Election of Charge Conference Secretary
- State of the Church
“How have you been able to live out the Annual Conference theme, ‘Ending Spiritual & Physical Hunger,’ throughout all that is happening this year?”
- Charge Conference Forms Requiring Approval
- Pastor’s Salary and Benefits (Forms #1, 2 or 3)
- Housing Allowance Exemption For Clergy (if applicable)
- Nominations and Leadership Development
- Candidates For Ministry (Form #18)
- Other Reports As Necessary
- Presentation of Grace History Book (Archives & History Committee)
- Draft Budget for 2023
- Apportionments Update